- This event has passed.
Natural Born Nobodies @ The Hospital Club #SIGNAL
April 13 @ 7:45 pm - 9:30 pmFree
Doors 7pm for 7:45pm start. FREE!
Reserve your tickets here->>http://www.thehospitalclub.com/events/view/13-04-18-signal-redefining-new-british-music-theatre/public/
SIGNAL – Redefining New British Music Theatre
Following the sell-out success of our debut event, SIGNAL is back for another evening of the best new British music theatre. Last time we presented world premiere material from songwriters, including Girl From The North Country’s Sheila Atim, Stiles & Drewe Award Winner Darren Clark, S&S Award Winners Kate Marlais and Alex Young, Hospital Club favourite Vin Goodwin and PRS Award Winner Zara Nunn.
Curated by top London musical theatre director Adam Lenson and featuring a fusion of musical styles. This is an evening for those who love musicals and more importantly, those who think they don’t.
Featuring some of the West End’s best performers and accompanied by a live band, Britain’s leading composers and lyricists will once again break the mould of what you might think a musical is. So join us in The Oak Room for a second dose of innovative work from an array of talented writers.
The line-up includes:
– Sheila Atim (Oliver award nominated actor for Girl from the North Country)
– Darren Clark and Rhys Jennings (Stiles and Drewe mentorship award winners, The Wicker Husband)
– Zara Nunn (PRS for Music Foundation Award Winner, In Versions)
– Joseph Finlay and Richy Hughes (Writers of The Off West End award winning Superhero)
– Kate Marlais and Alex Young (S&S Award Winners)
– Toby Marlow (Writer of the West End’s Six)
– Jennifer Green and Caroline Wigmore (Van Winkle, Bachelor Girls)
– Amber Hsu and Stu Barter (New Musical Development Collective, Natural Born Nobodies)
– Rebecca Applin and Susannah Pearse (Cameron Mackintosh Award Winner, Amy 37)
– Becky Brewer and Daisy Chute (A new collaboration of West End Actor and Esteemed Singer Songwriter)
– Vin Goodwin (The Hospital Club’s Vin’s Night In)
– Luke Bateman and Michael Conley (The Sorrows of Satan, The Little Beasts)
– Cordeila O’Driscoll and Tom Williams (Buried)
– Sarah-Louise Young and Michael Roulston (Songs for Cynics, Cabaret Whore)
– Ben Glasstone (Stiles and Drewe mentorship award winner)